Monday, March 16, 2009

The next time I'm gonna blog...

Hey all! Sorry its been a while.

The thing is I'm too busy with the final exams and all the class stuff...I also get ONLY a few minutes online so...I cant make frequent posts...even when I'm online,I'm way too busy reading through the blog posts of my friend. She has a damn cool BLOG...but then,the thing is that she makes it so "all-about-her-life"...and nothing so spectacular...but I LOVE her blog all the same...her themes are really nice...sometimes she plays with the colors...like from retro to goth,goth to colorful...I think the theme right now is goth...make sure you check it out...

Anyway,coming back to the topic,I think the next time I;m gonna blog after this is AFTER my annual exams....so that'll be like after 7th April'09!! So long!!

No comments: