Thursday, March 5, 2009

A lot!

Hey all!

Sorry it has been a while since I posted and any stuff and I will try and post more stuff...the thing why I havent been able to post anything or rather,come online SO frequently is that THERE HAS BEEN A LOT GOING ON LATELY...and I've been to busy...and I am liking it too....

a. The first issue of the class magazine is out and we got to make a few changes and focus a teeny bit on the appearance.And the class magazine helped us in every aspect to bring in the class together...and I think that has been an experience of a lifetime..because we got to really know what people think and feel about this whole thing...

b. There is a dance competition in our school this Saturday and we have to organize the events of the photography and the class video as a part of the whole "class-coming-together" thing.

c. We celebrated the 'Science Week' in the school and we had been extremely busy with our exibits and our project was on Pond Ecosystem...and we bought in turtles,fishes and all such aquatic organisms...

So guys,I'll try and post more posts and our annuals are fast approaching and I've developed a new interest for photography...so yea!!

No comments: