Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tension




The numbers swirled in my head in a brash manner, a lump formed in my throat. The numbers, equations, provisions of power sharing, tenses, roots, formulas and diagrams were intimidating to haunt me even in broad daylight. A bead of sweat trickled down my forehead. I broke into cold sweat and hands started to tremble.

The expression on my face turned blank- like that of a saint’s. I had to lubricate the ongoing in my head lest I lost my brain completely due to friction. The exams were fast approaching. Alpha? Beta? Gama? No way. I couldn’t cram any of this into my brain now.
Why, oh why hadn’t I started a little earlier?

Note:
This post is for the TWW (Three Word Wednesday)
This week's words - Saint, brash, lubricate


Navya

3 comments:

tharangni said...

hehe!!! XD XD XD!! nice one! it seems that ur always kinda stuck wid examz only even though they're long over... :D but finally glad to see u posted after a looonngg time! :)

Shriti said...

nice liked it :D

sorry I wasn't knowing that you are blogger too!
Loved your page x))
following you :D

Navya said...

Tharangni, Lol - I know, I normally don't care less but SUDDENLY, blogging has taken over me like woah.

Chocolate Lover - Aww,thanks :)
I love your page more :) :)