Saturday, December 12, 2009

My very first fashion show!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I just went to my VERY first fashion show!!!
It was one HECK of an experience.
Prominent designers like Rohit Bal presented their collection with such grace and elan that it was breath-taking,literally.

The fashion show was ONLY a part of some other exibition my parents were interested in. Like always,I put up a HUGE tantrum on why have to go to some random exibition. But my parents,LIKE ALWAYS kep't the "BEST" part as a surprise.(The surprise got got wrecked,but I played along xD)

The stage was exorbitantly done,the colour scheme was perfect with respect to the season and the models were stunning. And the outfits. WOW. Each one them (as in, every designer) had a specific theme they stuck on to the the make-up was funky, yet tastefully chosen.

On one end of the ramp, the cameras clicked away wildly and one on the other end, each model was walking in with such grace,poise and flamboyance that it made all the heads turn, LITERALLY. And oh yeah, there was even a guest model walk by
Faith Pandey - The Pantaloons Femina Miss India South 2009 winner. She was gorgeous!!

That is ONE different world. And fashion shows are only the beginning where the two worlds collide...

No comments: