Tuesday, April 28, 2009

WOO HOO!! SUMMER IS HERE!

Hey all!!

ALMOST 23 DAYS OF NO BLOGGING!!!


Sorry its been a while...I had been away in my grandparents house for like sometime!!
Anyway,like I said,I am finally able to edit my blog...and I am also trying to start something new with this blog.
Once its fully constructed,then,I CAN use to stir up an awareness or something like that.

But, I AM ALREADY IN THE NINTH!! YAY!! I cant personally believe that. I mean,eighth got over...so soon!! yay!! A moment of nostalgia,yes. But then,ninth,tenth and the Junior college. Oh my god!! The years are passing by in a whiff. I got my result,did well(not satisfied,though!),got my books...gosh!! Ninth sure has a lot of work to do...and watching a few movies and listening to more and more music.

So,what else to do in summer?

To make more and more posts,
Until then,
Bye.

No comments: